Friday, January 13, 2006

How much to own your own Mc Donalds?

Hi kids!
I've always wanted to own my own Mc Donalds Restaurant ever since I first stepped into the playhouse.
Now you can with RM3 million ringgit.
Here's the breakdown of your investment:
RM171,000 - Franchise fee paid upon or prior to the commencement of the franchise
RM45,000 - RM70,000- Interest-free security deposit for the faithful performance of the franchise (approximately 2 months' deposit for service fee, royalty and marketing contribution or 3 months' rental deposit), refundable when the franchise ends.
RM180,000 - RM200,000- Approximate cost of kitchen equipment, signage, seating, decor and landscaping paid to individual suppliers.
Range from RM2 million to RM600,000 depending on store type (Drive Thru, Mall, Oil Alliance or Shop Front)- Approximate cost of all civil works, ventilation system and renovations to the premises paid to individual contractors. (Applicable for Developmental Franchise Only)
complete link here
Well, I can still dream on. But it's good to know the facts.
Have a nice day and I'm heading off for my Big Mac.
Supersize me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home